I got this idea from A Bowl Full of Lemons. I feel exactly the same way as she does. I never stay on track with my resolutions so, maybe if I call it my 2012 to-do list they might have a better chance getting done:) We’ll see I guess.
First let’s review last years list:
1. Keep the house presentable.~Mmmmm yeah, that didn’t ever really happen.
2. Organize Our Home. ~ This didn’t happen either. I kind of did start organizing a little near the end of the year.
3. Keep My Room Clean. ~Not so much, but I did try every now and then.
4. Keep yard clean. ~ nope
5. Make a 3 month Food List. ~nope
6. Organize Food Storage. ~nada
7. Attend the Temple. ~ I did improve on my temple attendance. I didn’t go every month, but I think I went 3 or 4 times.
8. Lose the Baby Weight. ~ I won’t comment on this one….
9. Study the Scriptures Every Day. ~ I studied, but not every day.
10. Every Monday have Family Time ~nope, it happened maybe 5 times the whole year.
Since I wasn’t very successful last year I am going to try extra hard this year! I have started a challenge here for the whole year. It’s called Let’s Get Organized and I’m going to be doing something new every week. I’ll be blogging about it as I go throughout the year to help me accomplish my goals.
SO Here’s my To-Do List for 2012:
1. Organize our House
2. Read the Scriptures
3. Attend the Temple
5. Spend more Time with my Kids
And that’s it! I don’t know about you, but I think that is enough. Last year I was a bit excited since it was the first time for me to make a resolutions/goals list since High School. I shot high, way tooo high. This year, I’ll shoot low and hopefully I can accomplish these goals.
What are your resolutions or goals for this year? Link up your posts in the comments so we can come see what you’ll be working on this year!